June 6, 2014

How To Store Large Pieces Of Jewelry

Every now and then I re-organize my jewelry. I like to keep a rotation of jewelry that are easily accessible. Because if they are stored away and I don't see them, most likely I will forget about them and not wear them. 

This happens a lot especially with my larger pieces of jewelry that are stowed away. So I figure out a new way to store them.
Since I moved all of my makeup to my DIY vanity table, I deiced to utilize the empty makeup case to store some of my larger pieces of jewelry. 
This is how I clean the inside of the makeup case. Take a piece of tape, press it down to the surface, then pull it off. 
The spaciousness of the makeup case is suitable for storing large jewelry such as statement necklaces and bangles. 
The fact that the makeup case opens up to different tiers makes it really easy to see all the jewelry at once. Nothing is hidden from view, makes it easy to consider what to wear. 
This is what I use to clean my jewelry. I bought them at Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment