March 24, 2014

Hello World!

Hi everyone! My name is Wendy. I am passionate about traveling, organizing, and food! 

Winery in Tuscany, Italy

I love to see the world and experience different cultures. But I will be the first one to admit, I am not a spontaneous person. Everything in my life is pretty planned and organized. That might seem kind of overly-structured, but being prepared keeps me clam. Being prepared allows me to believe that I can take on anything! Even traveling through Italy for 2 months, which I completed ON MY OWN in 2013!

So my instinct for organizing goes hand in hand with my passion for traveling. I've started this blog to share the tips and insights I have accumulated from having been to 65 cities in 22 countries, outside of the U.S. Oh, and a section about food, because, well, I just love food.

Hope you find this blog helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment